USA Rugby's Certification Requirements
To earn certification, coaches must:
1. Have a valid CURRENT Membership (CIPP) to USA Rugby before attending a workshop.
2. Complete the IRB Rugby Ready online module (see below for details).
3. Complete the Positive Coaching Alliance's Double-Goal Coach online module (see below for details).
4. Complete a CDP face-to-face workshop - you must complete the 'Introducing Rugby' workshop before attending the 'Developing Rugby Skills' workshop.
To complete the IRB Rugby Ready online module:
1. Go to IRB Rugby Ready website.
2. Create a username and password.
3. Complete all of the lessons – including the assessment questions.
*Note- you do not need to submit your certificate to the USAR office, please make sure to keep for your files.
To complete the Positive Coaching Alliance Double Goal Coach online module:
1. Copy this Voucher Code - Eagles06.
2. Go to the Postive Coaching Alliance Double Goal Coach Registration page .
3. Paste or enter the voucher code, into the Voucher Code* field at the top of the registration page then complete the registration form.
4. Once you have completed the registration, you will be directed to the Double-Goal Coach course link on our course home page.
Note: The DISCOUNT Code field and the Password field are NOT the same thing.
(Once you complete this form, you'll receive an automatically generated email message confirming your registration. The email message will include your username and confirm your password. Please print a copy of the email for your records.)
If you experience difficulties please contact the PCA directly at: 866-725-0024 or email@example.com
Continuing Education Program:
In an effort to provide coaches with ongoing educational opportunities, the USA Rugby Coach Development Program (CDP) has launched a continuing education program. Coaches who hold a current USA Rugby coach certification will be able to extend the life of their certification by participating in various coach education events